PDA

View Full Version : Trying Out an SSHE Concept

Festus22
08-06-2004, 04:14 PM
Good, bad or indifferent?

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button folds, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (6 SB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+2 checks, <font color="CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, MP2 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, MP1 folds.

River: (8 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB

bwana devil
08-06-2004, 04:18 PM
I would vote bad.

what were you trying to accomplish with the C/R? granted there could be a straight draw at the table which could really kill their odds. but no flush draw. and anyone holding a J won't fold if it's 2 bet.

so given the possibility of just hurting straight draw odds, I don't care for it.

just one man's opinion,
bwana

cold_cash
08-06-2004, 04:22 PM
I see you working here, and I'm okay with it, but with that board it doesn't seem like there are too many hands MP1 would bet that don't at least include a Jack. If he's an aggro player I like it though.

I don't know if the pot's big enough on the flop, but if it is too small I don't think it's too small by much.

Brain
08-06-2004, 05:11 PM
I can't decide so I guess that makes me indifferent. It is Presto! which pushes it toward the good side. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

easypete
08-06-2004, 05:33 PM
I'm leaning towards good, bad, and indifferent.

The Good

MP1 bets and MP2 folds, you're next to act. Your raise could possibly get you heads up w/ MP1 w/ a possible second best.

Turn bet. Good.

The Bad

W/ 2 cards to come, an over card will hit like about 100% of the time. So you are in danger to those who call w/ overcards.

The Indifferent

River bet. I may just check/call here.