PDA

View Full Version : ub dropping the ball

MicroBob
08-06-2004, 04:10 PM
they tried their unique SNG-Crazy bonus month for july.
payments were supposed to come each monday but there were delays and mispayments for the first 2 weeks of payments.
by the 3rd week they just stopped paying altogether.
they sent out an e-mail explaining that they were withholding the rest of the bonus-dollars payments until august 6th (they would not be paying each monday anymore...even though they never did in the first place).

fine....i had already racked up a ton of bonus-dollars and was improving my SNG game tremendously.

well.....it's August 6th....and still no payment of the bonus-dollars.
additionally, i log-on to UB and on the mainscreen is info to 'play as many SNG's as i can during July'. they haven't updated their main-screen in a week and left week-old info up there. pretty unprofessional.

their customer-support never seemed to figure out that some people were getting double-payments and they weren't coming on mondays.
they seemed to have great difficulty calculating the payments properly and on time.
they delayed the rest of the payments until August 6th...was i surprised that it had not arrived yet?? hardly.
they haven't deleted the info on the SNG-crazy July promo from their main-screen.

pretty poor form overall UB.

thomastem
08-06-2004, 04:33 PM
Yet another Zero Rake shill.

Losing all
08-06-2004, 04:48 PM
I agree with most of what you're saying Bob. I never got the e-mail, but I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be AUG 8th, so maybe that's one ball they haven't dropped (yet).

MicroBob
08-06-2004, 04:52 PM
okay...that's a possibility.
i'm not positive that it was Aug 6th. could have been Aug 8th.

who wants to take odds on whether they actually get their bonus-dollars sunday?

Losing all
08-06-2004, 04:54 PM
I bet I have by the first Lions win, that'll be a sunday.

MicroBob
08-06-2004, 04:56 PM
i meant THIS sunday.

Iplayragstoo
08-06-2004, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yet another Zero Rake shill.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? His post is an experence he had with UB. What in his post says anything about zero rake? I have read alot of peoples post as i have been a lurker for a long time, but you always seem very mean spirted thomastem, are you always like this, or is your motrian not kicked in yet?? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Brian
08-06-2004, 06:14 PM
You're pretty dull.

-Brian

Iplayragstoo
08-06-2004, 06:15 PM
and your a hick...whats your point? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif