PDA

View Full Version : Crypto withdrawl to neteller - how long?

illunious
08-06-2004, 02:16 PM
Sorry for the quick boring question. How long does a EcashDirect withdrawl usually take to show up in my neteller account?

moondogg
08-06-2004, 02:18 PM
On very rare occasions I've seen it go three or four days (I believe with a weekend involved), but for me it has almost always shown up in Neteller the next day.

BradleyT
08-06-2004, 02:21 PM
Mine took from the 31st until yesterday.

Uston
08-06-2004, 03:54 PM
I've done about twenty Crypto to Neteller withdrawals so far. On average, I'd say they take about 48 hours.

Thythe
08-06-2004, 04:04 PM
Yep, 48 hours or so. The weekend screws things up, but if I withdraw Monday morning, it's usually there by Tuesday morning to evening.

latz
08-07-2004, 02:00 AM
It depends. If it is over a certain amount it will almost always take about 2 weeks. They do a "random security check" and apparantly go back and look through the game logs to make sure everything is kosher. If this is what's happening to you the good news is that you do get your money-- eventually.

moondogg
08-07-2004, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It depends. If it is over a certain amount it will almost always take about 2 weeks. They do a "random security check" and apparantly go back and look through the game logs to make sure everything is kosher. If this is what's happening to you the good news is that you do get your money-- eventually.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been withdrawing from IP, PokerPlex, Carribean Sun, and William Hill every month since earlier this year, and I have never had this happen.

Chah Ngo
08-07-2004, 04:48 PM
The first time you withdraw you also have to wait for them to snail mail you a PIN number. This will add about a week.