PDA

View Full Version : Party IGM-Pay withdrawl

GoblinMason (Craig)
08-06-2004, 02:01 PM
How long should it usually take to make a withdrawl to my US bank account through IGM-Pay w/Party? I made my request monday and now it's Friday w/no sign of it in my bank account. When I check the status it days it's in process in the payment processing dept. When should I start to worry?

AtlBrvs4Life
08-06-2004, 02:28 PM
I've never gone more than 3 business days without seeing the money in my bank account using IGMPAY.

dman
08-06-2004, 03:20 PM
Im having the same waiting time as you. Withdrew after clearing bonus on monday and its still waiting to get to my neteller account. Dunno if it takes longer since its going to neteller instead of the bank though.

mack23
08-06-2004, 03:28 PM
If you have an IGMPay deposit within the last week, a cashout will take quite a while because your deposit has to "clear" (sounds dumb as you get your money to play with right away) 5-8 days. If you do not have a recent deposit than the cash-outs are pretty quick and get faster over time if you use their service a lot. I get mine credited usually in 2 days now! Recommended.

-Mack

Benholio
08-06-2004, 03:53 PM
I used IGMPay for my first cashout from Party, and I had it within like 2 days of confirming my account. Now recently I took advantage of the IGMPay bonus by depositing via IGMPay, and the same day went to cashout and was informed of the same thing, that it will take 3-5 extra business days since the deposit has to clear first. Kind of a pain, but oh well, its about the easiest $100 you'll clear.

itsmarty
08-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Yes, for whatever reason a withdrawal within a few days of a deposit always takes a lot longer. There seems to be some sort of time warp involved, because if you have several going at the same time (due to using Party/Empire/Intertops), they happen in a crazy order without a discernable pattern.

I'm going through it again myself due to the recent reload bonuses.

Martin

mmcd
08-06-2004, 05:47 PM
The amount of the cashout also makes a difference. If it is over 3k, I think the 4 day+ wait is pretty much the norm

coolhandtom
08-06-2004, 06:06 PM
ive never gotten a cashout sooner than 4-5 days... no matter the amount..

Jurollo
08-06-2004, 06:20 PM
Just so everyone knows, i think it is quicker if you are a preferred member at party to withdraw to neteller then bring it to your bank account from there. It takes party 15 minutes to get money into my neteller and 2 business days (99% of the time, 1% 3 days) to get to my account.