PDA

View Full Version : BusinessWeek

BradleyT
08-06-2004, 01:30 PM
The august 16th issue has an article written by Jason Strasser (strassa2). It features comments from 2+2's ZeeJustin, davidross, and Fossilman.

"Greg Raymer, who won $5 million in the 2004 World Series of Poker, credits the message boards at TwoPlusTwo.com for helping him improve his game. Other good resources include the United Poker Forum (unitedpokerforum.com), and the news group, rec.gambling.poker."

Didn't want to copy the entire article, but you can check it out at the grocery store or Wal-Mart this weekend.

CountDuckula
08-06-2004, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The august 16th issue has an article written by Jason Strasser (strassa2). It features comments from 2+2's ZeeJustin, davidross, and Fossilman.

"Greg Raymer, who won $5 million in the 2004 World Series of Poker, credits the message boards at TwoPlusTwo.com for helping him improve his game. Other good resources include the United Poker Forum (unitedpokerforum.com), and the news group, rec.gambling.poker."

Didn't want to copy the entire article, but you can check it out at the grocery store or Wal-Mart this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Y'know, I really wanted to be the last fish to discover this place.... Oh, well! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Mike

kyro
08-06-2004, 02:11 PM
I thought the same thing. Thanks a bunch Greg. Sheesh.

mersilis
08-06-2004, 02:32 PM
Jason, how much of the WCOOP were you able to comp as research? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alobar
08-06-2004, 02:47 PM
sheesh what was he thinking? I promise you guys if I ever win the big one and people are interviewing me, I'm gunna tell everyone I did it by reading helmuths book and playing above my bankroll!