PDA

View Full Version : The difference between men and women

thomastem
08-06-2004, 10:34 AM
A guy is walking down the street and a hot 20 year old well endowed lady pulls up in a Corvette convertable. She tells the man walking down the street, "I have an apartment right across the street, I'm rich, and I want to have sex all night."

Out of 100 guys how many take her up on her proposal?

Now turn it around and a young buffed rich guy asks the same of 100 women walking down the street.

Out of 100 women how many take him up?

This is the fundamental diffenence in the sexes and proves that the ladies just don't like to have fun.

If they change this they too could start winning major poker tournaments! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

cardcounter0
08-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Flaws in you experiment. First, the guy should not be driving a corvette, because all males driving corvettes have a very small penis. (This only enforces sucess with the female driving the corvette, obviously she is looking for sex since her husband/boyfriend who owns the corvette has a very small penis).

Second, the male should say "I'M EXTEMELY FILTHY RICH and want to have sex all night". This will drive the success rate up with the females to close to 100%
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rick Nebiolo
08-06-2004, 01:02 PM
One thing it shows that most women know that just because a guy is "buff and rich" it doesn't mean he is any good in bed. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

~ Rick

Sloats
08-06-2004, 01:47 PM
And women who drive Corvettes fall into the "pycho exgirlfriend" category. They are like riding a tiger, once you get tired of the ride, you still ride because you know the second you get off, the tiger will tear your clothes to shreads, put sugar in your gas tank, and do whatever it can to get you fired.

deacsoft
08-06-2004, 02:18 PM
lmao /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

peace

deacsoft
08-06-2004, 02:36 PM
My bottom line here is: WOMEN WANT SEX JUST AS MUCH OR EVEN MORE THAN MEN.

Women are just affraid to show it. They care a great deal more, than do men, about how they appear to others. The focus is they don't want to be labeled as whores. A guy runs around and has sex with multiple partners it only increases his status with other guys. He's a pimp, a player, a stud, the man, smooth, a ladies man, etc. A woman does that and she's a slut, whore, easy, loose, tramp, etc. Maybe it's just me but the nick names of the guys seem much more disierable than those of the women.

Therefore, if the guy were to ask the woman when no one else was around (just the two of them) I would be willing to say that the girls response would increase drastically opposed to that in which others were present.

Female response yes (crowd): 8-14%
Female response yes (private): 38-45%
*same female that much more likely to say yes in private

SossMan
08-06-2004, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Female response yes (private): 38-45%

[/ QUOTE ]

38%, huh?
not 35%.
not 37%.
not 40%.
38%. Got it.

ilya
08-07-2004, 01:16 AM
no, he's right on.

jdl22
08-07-2004, 05:35 AM
I think the number of men that would say yes is lower than you expect.

It's sort of like the Seinfeld thing where Jerry proposes a threesome with his gf and her female roommate because he wants to try the switch. He's expecting her to say not and tell her roommate. The roommate will at first feel grossed out but as days pass feel flatterred and then intrigued and eventually he can hook up with her. The problem is that his gf and the roommate discuss it and say yes. The point of this winded tale is that like Jerry with the menage a trois every guy would say that they would do it but few actually would.

deacsoft
08-07-2004, 07:24 AM
Not sure why, exactly, but 38% just seemed right /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Lawrence Ng
08-07-2004, 09:08 AM
Deacsoft,

I have to agree with you here, but I also think it depends on the women's age group. I've tended to notice that women in their young/mid 20's are less likely to engage in sexual activity with a random male human then their older 30's women.

Perhaps it is a biological or evolutionary trait. Women entering the late 20's or early 30's are reaching the critical stage of conceiving a healthy child. Statistics have shown that women who conceive children post 32+ has deemed to be unhealthy for both the mother and child. So as a women ages in the mid 30's their desire to mate becomes stronger and thus their selection for a potential mate increases. This leads to choosings of bums, losers, and any old guy off the street. Whilst a women in her prime mid 20's is still looking for that perfect educated, tall and rich male because she has the time to do so..until she reaches her mid 30's.

Society also has a strange way of seeing that if a women doesn't marry by the time she is 35 then obviously something is wrong with her either biologically, emotionally, or socially. What a crock of BS that is.. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

HUSKER'66
08-08-2004, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps it is a biological or evolutionary trait. Women entering the late 20's or early 30's are reaching the critical stage of conceiving a healthy child. Statistics have shown that women who conceive children post 32+ has deemed to be unhealthy for both the mother and child. So as a women ages in the mid 30's their desire to mate becomes stronger and thus their selection for a potential mate increases. This leads to choosings of bums, losers, and any old guy off the street. Whilst a women in her prime mid 20's is still looking for that perfect educated, tall and rich male because she has the time to do so..until she reaches her mid 30's.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's whole paragraphs a crock full of [censored].

Husker

Mayhap
08-08-2004, 10:32 AM
I must be honest. I think I would have a hard time with the young lady's proposal.
/M

Victor
08-08-2004, 12:22 PM
At my college a group of psychology students did basically the exact experiment. A good-looking guy propositioned 200 woment on campus to and from class to have sex. Only one said yes. (every guy wanted to know who the girl was).

Then an attractive female did the same. About 50% of guys were willing.

Small sample size but the results were pretty striking.

Lawrence Ng
08-14-2004, 04:54 AM
That's whole paragraphs a crock full of [censored].

Apparently so is your grammatically-challenged sentence.

May I suggest you go to your local collegiate or university library, read up a couple of journals on Mating Patterns and Evolution of the Human Species. There are two good reasons for doing this.

1. You will find that statistics and research prove that women in many cultures and societies are viewed negatively by peers, families upon being single post 35.

2. You will correctly learn the english language.