PDA

View Full Version : party -affiliates "don't try it"

Bob L
08-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Anybody notice the new link in the affiliate section "don't try it".Its says dont try spam on email,spam via downloads of any kind,fraud signup,playing under own tracker,discounting rake to players-rake back,try and acquire existing partypoker.com players.-any of these will immediately terminate the affiliate agreement.I guess it was only a matter of time befoer they did something like this.I guess we can now report all the spammers on this site to party poker.Its the only sure fire way of getting rid of all the clowns posting their bonus codes and rake back offers.

moondogg
08-05-2004, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody notice the new link in the affiliate section "don't try it".Its says dont try spam on email,spam via downloads of any kind,fraud signup,playing under own tracker,discounting rake to players-rake back,try and acquire existing partypoker.com players.-any of these will immediately terminate the affiliate agreement.I guess it was only a matter of time befoer they did something like this.I guess we can now report all the spammers on this site to party poker.Its the only sure fire way of getting rid of all the clowns posting their bonus codes and rake back offers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does ZeroRake have a similar policy for their spammers?

rusty JEDI
08-05-2004, 11:51 PM
It is the perfect system.

Party keeps the players, but stops paying out 25% of the rake to the affiliate. I dont see why they arent quick to cut an affiliate loose at the first sign of rule breaking.

rJ

Slacker13
08-06-2004, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does ZeroRake have a similar policy for their spammers?

[/ QUOTE ]

They themselves are the spammers.

Thythe
08-06-2004, 12:13 AM
haha, yeah their policy is a "never too much" type of policy.

djack
08-06-2004, 01:35 AM
Party's business model needs new players. I doubt they're just going to start axing quality affiliates. Some of their affiliates bring in tons of business.