PDA

View Full Version : Reverse implied odds and a BB hand

Entity
08-05-2004, 02:56 PM
I just watched UTG push in all her chips with J2s on a previous hand, not much of a read on the table otherwise. Seems loose with people calling lots of weird stuff all the way down to the river. Everyone is relatively passive preflop as well, and calling stations after the flop (usually all the way to the river).

PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, CO folds, Button folds, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (6 SB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, SB folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.

River: (9 BB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks.

Final Pot: 9 BB

I feel like I probably should have folded to the re-raise on the flop or to the bet on the turn. I play no g00t.

Rob

chief444
08-05-2004, 03:02 PM
My typical play is to check this flop against a large field and see what happens.