PDA

View Full Version : PP Statistics question

AcesKracked
08-05-2004, 02:49 PM
I recently bought PokerTracker but do not have enough hands to make the statistics very useful (2,000 hands). I have always kept an eye on my PartyPoker statistics when I am playing. Just wondering what other people's stats look like. I found that when I am playing NL or limit ring games, if I am playing well my stats usually look something like:
Hands won: 15%
Showdowns won: 75%+
Flops seen: 28-33%
Hands won when flop seen: 40%+

What do other's stats look like and is this a decent way to monitor your play during a session?
I usually do not even look at the stats until I am well over 100 hands into a session.
AcesKracked

illunious
08-05-2004, 02:58 PM
It's not that good of a way to monitor your play. The only stat I use is "Hands Played", though I'll sometimes whine to myself about the hands won %.

Hands won / hands won when flop seen - both are pretty useless, dependent on flops seen and how well your running.

Showdowns won is bugged.

Flops seen has a wide range of correctness depending on how many players are at your tables (higher for shorthanded, lower for full table). Completely useless for SNGs.

Nottom
08-05-2004, 03:15 PM
The only things i pay any real attention to are hands played, flops seen, and hands won and i'm not terribly concerned with any of them.

For the most part session stats are pretty worthless.