PDA

View Full Version : So when Dutch Boyd lost...

TomCollins
08-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Who gets to be on top? Scott or Russ?

Dynasty
08-05-2004, 12:09 PM
I don't think I have a problem with homosexuals. But, do you really need to tell us about your homosexual fantasies on this site?

I think it's annoys me because your fantasies are about men that I and other posters will almost certainly see on future poker broadcasts. And, I'd rather not think about them like that.

Perhaps the problem is mine. After all, if a heterosexual poster made some comment about fanasizing having sex with Shana Hiatt, it wouldn't bother me. But, I don't think 2+2 is the place for either type of post. We should just discuss poker content and leave sexual fantsies out of the discussions.

Don't take this personally. I don't think less of you because you have sexual fantasies about Boyd, Fishman, and Russ. I suppose it's natual for homosexual men who watch a lot of "manly men" playing poker to become attracted to them. Thus, fantasizing about having sex with them would fallow naturally. It's just that most of the readers of 2+2 aren't interested in hearing about this and it clutters up the board with non-poker threads.

Dominic
08-05-2004, 03:57 PM
okay, that was hilarious

-Syk-
08-05-2004, 04:25 PM
I just got it. You don't like The Crew?

SossMan
08-05-2004, 05:53 PM
JOEY BITCH ASIDE, RIGHT?

mikeyvegas
08-05-2004, 05:56 PM
ˇOlé!

bonanz
08-06-2004, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I have a problem with homosexuals. But...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is where it gets delicate