PDA

View Full Version : Battleground poll info

Nepa
08-05-2004, 12:41 AM
I know that polls don't mean much at the point but someone has some work to do.

Battle Grounds states (http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/info-battleground04.html)

jdl22
08-05-2004, 01:50 AM
Thanks for the link. The problem is that most of the states are within the margin of error which basically means it's statistcally a dead heat. Looks like Kerry will pick up New Hampshire.

An interesting thing to do is to click on the links on the left for the previous dates and you can see how the states have moved over time.

CCass
08-05-2004, 11:26 AM
I am repeating myself. Anyone who thinks TN is in play is way off base (I am a life long resident of TN). Bush will win TN by 6% or more. How anyone thinks Kerry is going to do better in TN than Al Gore is beyond me.

I am not saying that Kerry can't win (overall), or even that he won't win, I am just saying that any polls showing TN in play are highly suspect IMO.

paland
08-05-2004, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who thinks TN is in play is way off base (I am a life long resident of TN). Bush will win TN by 6% or more. How anyone thinks Kerry is going to do better in TN than Al Gore is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, give the people of TN some credit for having some intelligence. Not everyone there is a dumb yahoo. Some of them have seen the light.