PDA

View Full Version : Neteller

47outs
08-04-2004, 10:28 PM
Is NETeller down? 10:26pm est.

error msg: Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
JRun closed connection.

When neteller is down, does the debit card still work?

outs

purnell
08-04-2004, 10:48 PM
I got someone on their live chat who said the site was down, he didn't know how long till it will be back up.

runninonmt
08-04-2004, 10:51 PM
They told me 20 min - 1 hour, and that they were doing "upgrades". I think they're blowing smoke up my arse, because that was over an hour ago and I can't imagine that they would actually schedule downtime during peaktime. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

purnell
08-04-2004, 11:06 PM
I'm sure it wasn't scheduled, amd I'm just as sure that it's some kind of software or security issue and the site will eventually come back up.

purnell
08-04-2004, 11:19 PM
this just arrived from neteller support:

"At this time, our site is experiencing some technical issues as the result of upgrades being made by our IT department that are currently underway. Unfortunately, our it is not possible to provide a specific time frame as to when they will be completed, however, our IT department will be working continuously to complete and have our site functioning normally them as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your patience in regards to this matter.

Thank you,"

Thythe
08-04-2004, 11:33 PM
Live support just called me a "sucka" and said they were "runnin' away with our money"