PDA

View Full Version : Survey of # of tables

Marlow
08-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Question: how many SH tables do you normally play at a time?

I plan on following this up with a question once I get a day's worth of results.

Marlow /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Peter_rus
08-04-2004, 10:19 PM
I'm playing two. Tryed to play 3 tables but find that near completely missing important reads on LAG's, tighters etc and playing much like a robot. And i don't like to play so - it's boring:)

Actually i think 3 and 4-tabling makes more money than 2-tabling with good reads in 1 true hour. Good Tight/Aggro 4 tables makes nearly 1.5 times more than 2-tables with good reads i think. But also - i don't know how anyone else playing, but i begin to be tired and make mistakes after 2-3 hours of 3 or more tables while 2 tables i can sit 6-7 hours in a row.

Matty
08-04-2004, 10:27 PM
I'm new to SH so I play one 1/2 table and read these boards between hands. Still I make more than a McDonald's employee an hour.

Love this game. =]

nykenny
08-05-2004, 01:10 AM
i play 7 or 8 tables (mostly 8) of 6max games. it's faaaaaaaaaaaast. /images/graemlins/wink.gif oh yea, i probably make some more mistakes, but hey, i am a rich fish /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kenny

Alobar
08-05-2004, 01:48 AM
I'm only playing 2 right now because I'm trying to learn. If I can get to the point where I feel comfortable I plan on playing 4