PDA

View Full Version : Oxycontin

BeerMoney
08-04-2004, 07:43 PM
How many people do you know that abuse this prescription pain killer? I could name about 5-7 people personally whose lives' it has screwed up.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-04-2004, 07:47 PM

ThaSaltCracka
08-04-2004, 07:54 PM
I am fortunate enough to say none.

scotnt73
08-05-2004, 09:27 AM
my mom. 2 christmass ago i had a headache while at her house with my wife and kids. i had a headache and she gave me one. being an idiot i took it without asking to many questions. needless to say i was awake all night throwing up and feeling REALLY good in between the puke sessions. my wife is a nurse and was furious when she woke up and found out why i was so sick. the next mornig i had to wake up at 6 am to do the present open thing.........ugggggggggh

Nepa
08-05-2004, 09:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How many people do you know that abuse this prescription pain killer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just one, Rush

I know tons of ppl. that abuse Coke Crank and Alcohol.

jagoff
08-05-2004, 10:43 AM
My little brother is now going through the pains of trying to get off of the stuff. He had back surgery 2 years ago and had 2 vertebrae fused and he needed a max strength pain killer so the Dr's hooked him on Oxy's. Now the pain has somewhat subsided but he can't get off of it.

cardcounter0
08-05-2004, 10:56 AM
I've known two people.

One was a very very beautiful girl I used to date sometimes. I never knew her to be involved in drugs, or even that heavy of a drinker. I left town for about a year, and when I got back a friend told me she was at a party about a week before and had nodded off. Everyone thought she was merely asleep, but she had ODed on Oxy. I guess she had gotten hooked up with a very heavy drug crowd in the time I was gone.

The second was a guy I knew who had been in and out of drug rehab, AA meetings, etc. Spent most of his time in and out of jail for DWI. Pretty much a friend of a friend of a friend, and a typical scumbag. Found ODed on oxycotin less than a month ago. Who ever he was with, after he was dead, took a crowbar and popped the trunk to his car, ransacked his house, and stole everything of value -- Then they called the Police about his death and left. What a nice bunch of maggots!

BeerMoney
08-05-2004, 11:26 AM
I really wish your brother all the strength he needs to get off of them. The fact that he didn't voluntarily go out looking for them and stuff, and is hopefully addressing the problem, is a good sign he will kick the habit.

whiskeytown
08-05-2004, 11:42 AM
never knew anyone affected by it....

alcohol, now....that mother%$#@%@ seems to have sucked the life out of everyone I know at one time or another...

and of course, that's legal...

RB