PDA

View Full Version : Any Madden fans with Paypal accounts willing to do a good deed?

Redmen62
08-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Madden 2005 comes out in a week or so, and I am in need of the NCAA football 2005 rosters so that I can export proper draft classes to Madden. PS2Rosters.com provides the rosters, and will even buy a memory card to store the files on (saving a bunch of turnaround mail time since I live in Canada), but Paypal is needed to pay for the memory card and donate for his time.

I do not have a Paypal account, and am looking for someone who would be willing to send $35 US to his account in exchange for cash from Empire or a neteller transfer. Non-Madden fans would be welcome to help me out as well, but may not understand some the gibberish above regarding rosters, or understand why giving all the digital men names is worth $35.

Since I would be sending any funds out in advance, I would prefer established posters, but beggars may not be able to be choosers. Anyone who is willing to do their good deed for the day PM me or contact me on MSN messenger (e-mail evanbthompson@hotmail.com)

- Redmen62

SevenStuda
08-05-2004, 05:29 AM
Why not open a pay pal account?

-Dimtri

ArchAngel71857
08-05-2004, 12:19 PM
Buy a sharkport on ebay.

Go to www.mvprosters.com (http://www.mvprosters.com)

they have everything.

-AA