PDA

View Full Version : i have a new least favorite person

mostsmooth
08-04-2004, 12:59 PM
i know i complained about negraneau(sp?) the other day, but now he seems quite bearable compared to "crew" member scott fischman. what a jerk
am i alone on this?

Mayhap
08-04-2004, 01:01 PM
Why waste any time on misanthropy?
/M

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-04-2004, 01:02 PM
You're very much not alone. I think it'd be hard to find anyone who actually likes any member of "The Crew". He was instantly my new least favorite player as soon as I saw his winning episode on ESPN.

mostsmooth
08-04-2004, 01:02 PM
why not?

Randy_Refeld
08-04-2004, 01:06 PM
I had to go look at a picture of this guy to confirm. He is in fact a first class a-hole. In Jan at the Grand in Tunica I was forced to give him a time penalty becasue he wouldn't keep his hands out of the pot.

Randy Refeld

Mayhap
08-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I hear ya.
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.
/M /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kyro
08-04-2004, 01:20 PM
i actually dislike saddam a bit more, but hey, to each his own.

spacemonkey57
08-04-2004, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i actually dislike saddam a bit more, but hey, to each his own.

[/ QUOTE ]

To paraphrase Dave Barry: "I hate Ray Lewis. Not as much as I hate Hitler, but more often."

Usul
08-04-2004, 05:35 PM
Ray Lewis is God's gift to football. For my money, he's the best in the game. Also, he's a team player like no other. Now Terrel Owens... there's a waste of human flesh.

Iplayragstoo
08-04-2004, 05:49 PM
Ok, call me stupid, but whats a "time penalty", and what did he do to earn it? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

HUSKER'66
08-04-2004, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, call me stupid, but whats a "time penalty", and what did he do to earn it?

[/ QUOTE ]

A time penalty is where a player is forced to "sit out" for a set amount of time, yet still has to pay his antes and blinds.

Apparently in this case he was putting his hands on the pot, which is a big no no.

Husker

TobDog
08-05-2004, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was forced to give him a time penalty becasue he wouldn't keep his hands out of the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't tell him to get his own bag?

mostsmooth
08-09-2004, 11:24 AM
ok, ive changed my mind about daniel, i can deal with him now and i hope to see more of him in the future
(i saw his girlfriend, very nice /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

MikeGuz
08-09-2004, 09:23 PM
"THE CREW" "THE HENDON MOB" SOMEONE TELL THESE ________s(FILL IN THE BLANK) POKER AIN'T A TEAM SPORT - OR IS IT?

Clarkmeister
08-09-2004, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ray Lewis is God's gift to football. For my money, he's the best in the game. Also, he's a team player like no other. Now Terrel Owens... there's a waste of human flesh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ray Lewis is the greatest defensive player ever.

Clarkmeister
08-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Scott is actually a very nice guy.

JoeU
08-09-2004, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ray Lewis is the greatest defensive player ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Clarky,

I normally agree with you, but here I definitely disagree. Ray Lewis is not the greatest defensive player ever.

This is coming from a rabid Cowboys fan!

The greatest defensive player ever is definitely Lawrence Taylor, both pre and post coke! /images/graemlins/grin.gif (was there ever a post???). He could terrorize an offense better than anyone. He could single handedly win a game for you. I really haven't seen this out of Ray Lewis YET. He may someday become that player, but right now, he isn't there yet.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

Yeknom58
08-09-2004, 10:52 PM
It's probably a TV thing. I have a super quiet friend who is an actor. In "real life" he's faily reserved and pretty quiet...on the stage he's a nutcase.

CptMisery
08-09-2004, 11:09 PM
I've played places online where I would swear I was playing against a "team".

Usul
08-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Clarkmiester hits the nail on the head. Not only does Ray Lewis single handedly win football games. He single handedly won a superbowl. If you don't believe me I've got two words for you: Trent Dilfer.

Clarkmeister
08-09-2004, 11:24 PM
"He could single handedly win a game for you. I really haven't seen this out of Ray Lewis YET"

Good lord, have you watched any Ravens games in the last 5 years? Lewis has singlehandedly (and spectacularly) dominated and won many games. Recall him hitting Eddie George and returning a 50yd TD to clinch a playoff victory on the road against the best team in the AFC on his way to the Super Bowl MVP. He simply dominates games.

LT is certainly in the same discussion. No doubt about that. I would argue in favor of Ray Ray, but I wouldn't fault someone who cast their lot with LT.

jedi
08-10-2004, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"THE CREW" "THE HENDON MOB" SOMEONE TELL THESE ________s(FILL IN THE BLANK) POKER AIN'T A TEAM SPORT - OR IS IT?

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the Hendon Mob done to piss you off?

MikeGuz
08-10-2004, 06:09 AM
YOU VERY WELL MIGHT HAVE. What is to stop someone from havind a bank of PCs it would be some edge to know some of the other hole cards and the betting oh the betting.

MikeGuz
08-10-2004, 06:11 AM
Nothing, I think it's cute.

Gamblor
08-10-2004, 09:44 AM
When I met pipedream I thought he was a really nice guy.

"Thinking about what a friend had said I was hoping it was a lie."

-NY, After the Gold Rush

CCass
08-10-2004, 10:41 AM
Unfortunately, I still have nightmares about that game (I have season tickets to the Titans). One of the best things about the NFL's re-alignment, we don't have to play the Ravens (and R. Lewis) twice a year.

Fitz
08-10-2004, 06:05 PM
"Ever" is a long time. I think Ray Lewis is a great linebacker, but [ QUOTE ]
greatest defensive player ever

[/ QUOTE ] is a little strong. Lawrence Taylor, Dick Butkus, Reggie White, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Mean Joe Greene just to name a few who were the same type of dominating, game changing defensive forces as Lewis.

Good luck,

Fitz

trillig
08-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Hey Fitz, I agree with you, it's as if these guys never watched the NFL before 1995.

Rod Woodson should probably get his name tossed in this grouping too, but I have to give the title to Dick Buttkiss, with a name like that you'd have to be one mean SOB.

-Bri