PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Tabloid Headline

kerssens
08-04-2004, 12:26 PM
I have two....."Cat saves mouse from burning building" and "Saddam Hussein hiding in nuclear submarine at the bottom of Lake Michigan"

ThaSaltCracka
08-04-2004, 12:51 PM
"Proof of Gay Alien Life: They were found in a loving embrace mumified in the wreckage of their UFO"

ThaSaltCracka
08-04-2004, 12:55 PM
"Mike Bibby is Bat Boy! Experts claim neither have ever been seen in the same room together before."

kerssens
08-04-2004, 12:59 PM
From this week......"50% of U.S. prostitutes are space aliens"

Zeno
08-04-2004, 01:06 PM
Years ago, I forgot how many, there was a great Tabloid headline (Weekly World News):

'Statue of Elvis Found on Mars'.

One of the subheadings was, I think, 'It sings, "You ain't nothing but a hound dog"'.

This is certainly important and unbiased news. Unlike all the Loony Liberal Lefty Drivel that is spewed out in endless fashion by the majority of news organizations at present in both print and boob tube format.

Let me repeat that headline:

LOONY LIBERIAL LEFY DRIVEL.

Hey -4/4 TIME, All the LEFTIES could do a march to this and Goose Step down Tyranny lane, with their Jackboots glistening in the sun.

Boy, was this post FUN. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Zeno

cardcounter0
08-04-2004, 01:12 PM
This recent one was kind of funny:

"Hastert hints of Bush's secret plan to end income tax in his 2nd term"

illunious
08-04-2004, 01:49 PM
"Best Buy Idea Box Brimming with Urine"

Does The Onion count?

Zeno
08-04-2004, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Hastert hints of Bush's secret plan to end income tax in his 2nd term"

[/ QUOTE ]

ˇOlé!

-Zeno

kerssens
08-04-2004, 02:35 PM
The world's fattest people/cats doing amazing things are always good for a laugh....can't remember any specific feats