PDA

View Full Version : info@partypoker.com

Deicer.
08-04-2004, 10:24 AM
I have send this request to PartyPoker, but (as usual) I haven't gotten any answer yet.

"........
Hi PartyPoker
I have a question for you.

Is it possible to get all my hands history that I have ever
played?

Your software "only" allows for last 100 hands, as i recall.

Pokerstars was able to give me, all the hands in a ZIP file I could download. Do you have the same service?

Thanks
.............."

I has now been 6 days since i send them the mail, and I don't except to get an answer from them. (Partypoker support is the WORST outthere) /images/graemlins/mad.gif

So, do any of you have any exprince with them regarding hands history files (all of them)
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Is it possible at PartyPoker ?

Thanks

Prof. Booty
08-04-2004, 10:46 AM
One time I noticed I didn't have the summary of one of the tournaments in my records. When I emailed them, they sent me a Word document with the history...I would guess though that you're gonna have a problem getting your entire hand history from them (unless it's not that big).

Sheriff Fatman
08-04-2004, 10:46 AM
I think its highly unlikely you will get this. Its hard enough getting histories beyond the last 100 hands if, for example, one of the requests has failed.

Deicer.
08-04-2004, 10:50 AM
Why are Party so lousy in their support ?? Party are the biggest room out there, but time after time efter time they disapoint me - un <beep> ing beliveble /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Thanks for your reply, guys /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jurollo
08-04-2004, 11:05 AM
I've never had a problem with party support, you just have to be reasonable with your requests, and a lifetime hiand history just isnt reasonable

Deicer.
08-04-2004, 12:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
I've never had a problem with party support, you just have to be reasonable with your requests, and a lifetime hiand history just isnt reasonable

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kinding me ????? Dont you think a respons is reasonable, or do you prefer just to be ignored ?
I would't be upset, if Party had the time to write me back, but maybe it's just me...

Deicer.
08-04-2004, 12:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

And further more, It wasn't a problem for pokerstars, so I really can't see that is isnt reasonable. !

Sponger15SB
08-04-2004, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Is it possible to get all my hands history that I have ever
played?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahaha

[ QUOTE ]

So, do any of you have any exprince with them regarding hands history files (all of them)

Is it possible at PartyPoker ?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahaha

woooooo that was funny.

sorry man, ain't gonna happen, i asked them for a few hundred one time after i played like 2k hands in a day, and didnt get hand histories, and they responded with "we'd be glad to send you your last 100 hands" like they didn't even get it....

moondogg
08-04-2004, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are Party so lousy in their support ?? Party are the biggest room out there, but time after time efter time they disapoint me - un &lt;beep&gt; ing beliveble

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the bitch of it all is that they don't really have any good reason to care about it. They're a big business, you're the little guy, and there are hundreds of thousands of other little guys, most of whom don't know or care what a hand history is. Financially, it would a bad investment for them to pay someone to spend the time to do this for you.

If I was one of their database guys and someone asked me to prepare something like this, I'd tell him to go pound sand up his ass.

Also, if it saves you time, I believe people started asking them this about a year ago, and their answer was always "No".

Deicer.
08-04-2004, 12:44 PM
Thanks, moondogg

At least they got answer back then /images/graemlins/grin.gif