PDA

View Full Version : Party Cashouts

PittRounder
08-04-2004, 03:18 AM
I am new to Party, and hit them up for the bonuses recently and am in need of a cashout method. I use Firepay to deposit and withdraw money on other sites, but I don't see Firepay ass a cashout option. I was considering Checks by IGMpay. Does this actually deposit directly into your bank account? Anyone use this option? Is there a way to withdraw to Firepay?

Thanks in advance

magic7s
08-04-2004, 03:42 PM
I have used the IGM for deposit and withdrawal. Deposit was instant (from the very first one) and withdrawal took about 3 days to see it IN MY account. No fees whatsoever.

JrJordan
08-04-2004, 04:50 PM
I have used IGM for cashout. The first time is a bit of a pain as you have to report two small deposits into your account so they know it is correct. No big deal obviously and I got the money within a week. All ensuing withdraws from PP have been smooth and quick, usually around 3 days.

TobDog
08-05-2004, 12:38 AM
If you are taking the $ out you will probably be quickest to use IGMpay, if you are going to redirect it to another site you should open up a neteller account, and you can use neteller like firepay, and if you ever need to put $ into your bank you can EFT from neteller for FREE! its a great thing, you may need to do that setup like IGMpay with your bank account.

nothumb
08-05-2004, 01:32 AM
I second the Neteller recommendation. You have to ID one micro-deposit, you can do it over the web and it's very quick. Free to cash out and deposit directly in your bank account, and faster than IGM.

NT