PDA

View Full Version : 87o sb 30-60

05-04-2002, 08:51 PM
here's a hand i played in a 6 handed 30-60 game last night. im in the sb with 87o bad player limps utg, button calls, i complete for one chip, bb checks.

the flop is 7JK rainbow. checked around.

the turn is an 8 that puts two hearts on board. i bet, bb raises, others fold, i consider 3 betting, but just call.

the river is a K, i check, he bets, i call.

comments?

05-04-2002, 11:25 PM
Checking the river beats betting. And if you think he'd be on a flush or straight draw more than one time in six, calling is fine.

05-05-2002, 12:07 AM
mike, how many of the hands are real and how many are figments of your imagination?: i like to lie like you and make up hands and say look at me i am mike l. i make great moves everyone likes my post because they are goodies, quality and quantity is my specialty.

Jaime

05-05-2002, 12:47 AM
I can't say anything about this hand. However, I can say that all the 20-40 hands I saw him play at the Mirage last weekend were figments of his imagination.

05-05-2002, 02:18 AM
"look at me i am mike l. i make great moves"

lmao. this is pretty cool. i think this proves that i am just about the most badass poster around.

seriously though, what's so great a play and unbelievable about calling the guy down with third pair/board kicker after ive been raised on the turn. what if i tell you the results are that he had AJ? that'd mean i completely misplayed both expensive streets.

remind me to stop posting on the weekends.

05-05-2002, 03:48 PM
i wish i had gotten more responses to this hand. i was pretty unsure about how i played the turn and river.

bb bet the river, i called and he threw his hand away without showing.

05-05-2002, 03:59 PM
Well, if they're real, he must be adept at getting

people to play garbage against him.