PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 drunken 1/3 @ Excal... mid-August?

MisterKing
08-03-2004, 01:53 PM
I'm going to be out in Vegas hitting the south strip card rooms the 16th through the 19th... any 2+2ers going to be out that way at the same time? I'm staying at the Excalibur (yeah, I know it sucks), and am planning to play 1-3, 2-6, $100 NL there, 2-4, NL $100, and freezeout tournaments at Luxor, and some 3/6 or 4/8 at either Mandalay Bay or Bellagio.

Certainly it would be interesting to terrorize a table of 1-3 at Excal with some fellow 2+2ers during that time, much as some folks are doing this week (tonight?). I have added incentive to do so, as I have the shameful status of having actually LOST money in this game last time I played in it. How I accomplished that I do not know...

bonanz
08-03-2004, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have added incentive to do so, as I have the shameful status of having actually LOST money in this game last time I played in it. How I accomplished that I do not know...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you know...the worse the players in a game play the harder it is to beat. You should do much better at a table full of 2+2er's /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tonight is the first (only?) drunken game i know of but I'd be happy to do it any time as it seems lots of 2+2er's are coming out to vegas at various times in August.

bonanz

Prof. Booty
08-03-2004, 02:21 PM
The thread a couple pages deep (might have even been in another forum), there were a ton of people saying they were coming next week (8/9 - 8/15), and that they wanted to get that Excalibur game going that Tuesday...8/10. I'll be there the same week and I think that'd be a blast.

Ahh, what the hell...just make it a weekly thing guys /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Luv2DriveTT
08-03-2004, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ahh, what the hell...just make it a weekly thing guys /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Great! Cause I'll be there on Sept 1st. We have to extra drunk cause it's my 36th the night before! Might as well loose my birthday winnings to fellow 2+2ers as I play crosseyed./images/graemlins/crazy.gif

In da club /images/graemlins/club.gif

VegasChip
08-03-2004, 04:40 PM
I'm not going to make tonights drunken game after all...some things have come up (Damn I hate when that happens). Count me in on future ones though, hate to miss out on a CoronaFest.

Howard Burroughs
08-03-2004, 06:04 PM
Well that sucks about you not being there tonight Vegas Chip. I was hoping to have a few beers with you bro.

I'm on my way to the Excalibur right now.

Best

Howard

Al_Capone_Junior
08-04-2004, 03:52 AM
The game went down tonight, with seven out of ten seats in a 2-6 game filled with 2+2ers. The notables were...

Howard Burroughs
Gonores
FSUPlayer
Al Capone Junior
Trillig
Bonanz
Turkish

Tomorrow I'll write up a report of some of the more notable things that happened. Look for these tales from the felt...

Gonores and the "32s incident"

Turkish's straddle and the four way cap

Gonorez and FSU with the straddle and double straddle

Howard Burroughs makes it $14 with ??

Capone vs. Trillig in the ace high flop grudge match

Trillig's 53s straddle

Howard falls asleep

Howard sucks out on the river

It was a ton of fun. These things should not be hard to get going anytime there are multiple 2+2ers in vegas at once.

look for my post sometime tomorrow morning.

al