PDA

View Full Version : Partypoker Hand history

Beck
08-03-2004, 09:27 AM
Is it only possible to request 100 hands a a time? So if I play more than 10 full orbits I wopuld have to request during my game?

Thythe
08-03-2004, 09:35 AM
correct

Beck
08-03-2004, 09:40 AM
Is there any way to keep track of how many hands I have played? Or is it just a matter of gut feeling?

I need it for PT obvious, so getting some hands twice isn't a problem (PT recognizes double-entries right?), but I was just wondering what the easiest way was. Just started at Party, used to the prgressive hand numbers from UB.

Beck
08-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Oh, one more question. I take it, it's no problem playing at several tables, and that I just get the latest 100 hands registered for my account name?
What if I log out? Will my games then be forgotten?

Thythe
08-03-2004, 09:52 AM
Right, no problem playing multiple tables. It just requests the last 100 hands for an account. If you log out its not a problem either, you can still request when you log back in. Also, if you are using the hands for your PT database you should just use the autorequest feature from PT. Just set it to request every 15 minutes or so and then you don't have to worry about forgetting to request.

Beck
08-03-2004, 10:01 AM
Thanks a lot for the answer.

As you suggested I set it to request every 15 minutes. I then forced a request through immideatly just to make sure, but nothing has shown up in PT???

Beck
08-03-2004, 10:04 AM
Got it by email, sorry. Thought it might go diectly into PT. Doh.

Thythe
08-03-2004, 10:04 AM
You probably have it just set up to request the histories to your e-mail (its just like requesting them from party poker). You then have to import them from your e-mail normally. There is a way to have them go directly from party poker to PT, but I've never used it before.