PDA

View Full Version : Bet On USA

PrimeRoll
08-02-2004, 06:00 PM
Ok, here's the story. Friday night I get home from work and I have an email from Bet On USA talking about a $500 freeroll. So, I thought what the hell and played, and got 2nd place. I won $87. The next day I went back to the site and they were having a $35 tournament, and I decided to play with my winnings from the freeroll. I won 1st place, $934. The problem is, my account shows a balance of $0. But, if I go to register in a tournament it shows my correct balance when I go to buy-in. The links to their live chat and email don't work. I found their email addresses on another site, but they haven't answered my emails yet. I want to know if I'm going to be able to get this money, and if not, why not. Does anyone have any input on this? Is this site a scam or something?
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Synergistic Explosions
08-02-2004, 06:14 PM
You really have to read the small print lately in even the sites free rolls. More and more sights are now putting in a specific number of games played X freeroll amount won before withdrawing. Some sights are now requiring a deposit being made before withdrawing also.

I'm not sure what the case is on your free roll win at BOUSA, but odds are if you read the small print you'll find your answer.

jayadd
08-03-2004, 09:52 PM
the site is a little awkward. I came in 9th that same tourney. The deal is you have to wager 10x the amount you win in a freeroll. Go to a open ring game table and see your balance. You can also transfer your balance to the sports book and wager for 10x