PDA

View Full Version : KJo button hand, lucky me.

anatta
08-02-2004, 03:10 PM
Gambling it up at a $5.00 SNG /images/graemlins/blush.gif. We are up to 50-100. I have about 1400 or so. MP calls $100, I call on button with KJo, blinds call. 4 way.

Flop A J 2 with a flush draw. Checked to me. I bet the pot. Blinds fold, MP calls.

Turn offsuit King. I have $900. Pot is $1200. He checks, I bet all in. He calls. I river the J to suck out on his QT.

I went on to win, and even though the $19 or whatever it was has given me the freedom to do whatever I want with my life, I still want to improve...I am like that. Help please!

Potowame
08-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Well see folding Equity Post before taking this advice. #1 with Blinds at 100 and your stack at 1400, you can't keep limping with these crap hands like KJos. Either raise it to steal or fold, As for your play after that, on the flop it seems fine to me no ACE is check calling this flop. If someone wants to draw to a 3 (Flush draw on the board) out str8, than let them. I wouldn't feel I was behind on the turn either, with the way the hand was played, I would feel that the flush draw was going to lay down, or call incorrectly again.

On, the 5 dollars it wouldn't mattered if you showed him trip ACES on the flop, he still would have redrawn for the bellybuster str8, Got lucky, than payed for his flop call mistake. /images/graemlins/grin.gif