PDA

View Full Version : Weird Occurance at the Bellagio NL table...

VegasVixen
08-02-2004, 02:19 PM
Ok so I'm playing at the Bellagio last Tuesday, NLHE. A guy has pocket 4's and hits a set on the flop. He is called by a guy who hits runner runner spades to make his flush & beat him. Well, the guy who had the 4's proceeds to pick up his cards, sticks them in his pocket & walks out the door! They called over a floor supervisor, and ask him what to do... He was at a loss & said it had never happened before! Has anyone ever seen anything like this?!? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Nagoo81
08-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Great story. Hilarious imagery.

highlife
08-02-2004, 02:35 PM
wow, thats pretty cool. never seen that before. i have seen someone rip a card up though.

i actually threw my whole hand (7 stud) right into the dealers face back in my tilting days. i guess thats not that rare.

boedeker
08-02-2004, 06:19 PM
That happens all the time, but the greatest is when you see them take the cards tear them up and then eat them.

The Armchair
08-02-2004, 06:49 PM
The Taj doesn't have table service for food, so I can totally understand this.

mostsmooth
08-02-2004, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow, thats pretty cool. never seen that before. i have seen someone rip a card up though.

i actually threw my whole hand (7 stud) right into the dealers face back in my tilting days. i guess thats not that rare.

[/ QUOTE ]
hey, it serves the dealer right, him giving you those losing cards an all