PDA

View Full Version : I had a horrible WSOP dream last night...

whiskeytown
08-02-2004, 01:39 PM
my first poker nightmare in recent memory.....

horrible dream....HORRIBLE dream..

dreamed I bought my way into the WSOP main event.... - it was lasting 7 days - and we had the worst dealer in the world

and they played the first round like Stud - three cards to everyone with one face up - instead of in the right way...and only to the blinds, not to everyone.

and the chip colors didn't match, and there was space under the rail for chips to get lost in, and the tables were too crowded...and no one could tell me how much white chips were worth...

I couldn't be sure if I had 7000 or 120,000 in chips....cause whites were either 1's. or $10,000 chips...

my dad was losing the family farm at blackjack while I was playing...

sat by Howard Lededer and he told me Full Tilt poker was going under and it's demise had fractured the friendships of the pros at the site...

once I got up and there was another guy in my seat afterwards...and anyone could walk into the tourney area and take chips from others...

worst poker tourney ever, and I wasn't playing it from a satellite - I coughed up 10 grand to play it....brrrr...

I was almost sweating and screaming when I woke up this morning....

to summarize....as my ex-gf said, I really need to start getting laid more...preferably by a dominatrix, but the getting laid is the important part....ay carumba...[censored] poker nightmares about the WSOP....ach..