PDA

View Full Version : Glamour and etiquette

Steven Punk
08-02-2004, 10:55 AM
Without them you are doomed to the internet fires of Hell!

One must comply with Punk formalities. Always wear white gloves before starting a session.

Now if an ignorammous needs to be dealt with have your champion handy so he can throw his gaunlet in his face. Ahhh then watch the sword fight with the upmost satesfaction.

Punk's weekly pick up line: "If I don't come in a half hour your money back." (Hear that Christina?)

Ice Man
08-02-2004, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Punk's weekly pick up line: "If I don't come in a half hour your money back." (Hear that Christina?)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good one, much better than the one I witnessed the other day. Some she-man was sitting at the bar. A local "fly-boy" swoops in with this silly routine: he and his wingman start signing the ol' Everly Brothers' "Bring Back that Loving Feeling."

The whole thing was a disaster. First of all, the dude was like five-foot two, and he had to get a boost just to sing to her eye level. Then he starts hopping around giving all his buddies hugs and high fives. For awhile, I thought the bar stool next to the woman was going to be a tribute to the unknown soldier.

So the guy gets shot down, calls the woman a slut, then heads off to the bathroom with his buddies. He was saying something about a glory hole.

Really sad.

Really sad, and really unsafe.

Unsafe, sad, and dangerous.