PDA

View Full Version : All in All not a bad day - Fishing report

Zeno
08-02-2004, 01:04 AM
Worked six hours.

Then I tossed my fishing gear in the truck and took off.

Caught only 2 smallish fish, lost one and one fish, twice, had a kissing fest with my dry fly. She didn't want to swallow. Caught one fish (and lost one) on a bead head nymph, very stark fly with some copper wire for half the body and forked tail.

Beautiful evening and I fished to dark. A million wild flowers are blooming in the meadows along the steam I hike in to fish. A few hikers on the trail but no one else was fishing. Had the stream to myself.

Smoked a great cigar and listened to Mozart on the dive back. Then I drink a Red hook IPA while soaking in the hot tub.

If a vivacious redheaded babe were sucking on a certain appendage right now, I could call it a perfect day.

-Zeno

Zeno
08-02-2004, 11:01 AM
Damn all you rat bastards and your political rants and drivel.

F**K Politics.

Get a life. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Zeno /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

stripsqueez
08-02-2004, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
redheaded

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know what a red hook IPA is but you had me to here

american politics is a circus - its like watching oprah - a sad indictment on all taking part

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

Zeno
08-02-2004, 11:58 AM
My post was littered with crimes against the English language. Red-headed not redheaded. Drank not Drink.

I, however, don't really care. John Cole be damn.

Red Hook is a brewing company that produces some great beer. Their India Pale Ale (IPA) is very good and has a sharp distinct taste. One of my favorite brews.

-Zeno

Ed I
08-02-2004, 11:04 PM
Hey, I like seeing wildflowers while walking along stream much more than listeniong to political drivel. I don't know if I've ever had a bad day on the water. You're way behind in days, I think I've been out 50+ days. I wish I didn't have to work, money means very little to me.