PDA

View Full Version : neteller drawing

Chah Ngo
08-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Reading another post about how you might be a pro if you have a zillion neteller points for raffles made me wonder. Has anyone here ever won one of these?

Equal
08-01-2004, 09:31 PM
not me.

submariner
08-01-2004, 10:17 PM
no

Sponger15SB
08-01-2004, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Reading another post about how you might be a pro if you have a zillion neteller points for raffles made me wonder. Has anyone here ever won one of these?

[/ QUOTE ]

i did a thread on this a while ago, the biggest i heard was like 2,000,000+ points.

my suggestion was that everyone with a ton of points enters the same drawing and then splits the prize if they win on a percentage basis, nobody bit on the idea.

Synergistic Explosions
08-02-2004, 04:43 AM
If you win one of these drawings, they send you an email notification a day or two later. You have only several days to respond. If you don't, the prize isn't awarded. So check your junk mail box, because I think alot of times that's where it goes.

Also, beware, there's a clever dude out there who I have recieved email with an address like 'Paul@Neteller.com'. When you open it, it has no message but notifies you to open a zip file for the information. He times it so it comes on Monday or Tuesday. People who enter the raffle assume it might be the notification that they won. It isn't! I've verified with Neteller that they NEVER send email containing a zip file.

That zip file is virus filled according to Norton.

TheLoser
08-02-2004, 07:08 AM
I was looking at the points the other day, I had about 1.3 mil, I talkd to live support to ask them if there were any plans for net points to be used for anything other then those stupid draws, he said no so I got about 260 entries into the end of the month draw, no goot!

DrMartin
08-02-2004, 07:41 AM

Zwiggelte
08-02-2004, 08:22 AM
i am gonna buy stocks of Neteller now

cthomer5000
08-02-2004, 11:36 AM
i dumped about 200K in points into the drawings for today... doesn't look like i won.

cl3537
08-02-2004, 06:17 PM

Synergistic Explosions
08-02-2004, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are a TOOL! I won one of the weekly draws and they credited my neteller account with the $500 immediately and sent me an email. No reply necessary. Do you always spew nonsense?

Cl3537

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not what they say they do in the drawing terms of agreement. Maybe you ought to read it someday. I highly doubt you won, more likely you just want to make a slam toward me by spewing BS. Didn't work.

[ QUOTE ]
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winners shall be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the various Contest periods. The draws shall occur immediately after the end of the Contest period and will be conducted under the supervision of NETeller, whose decisions are final and binding. The Winners will be notified by email. Winners must respond to email notification to receive their Prize. If any Winner fails to respond to email notification within 3 days of being sent, or if the email notification remains undeliverable after 3 attempts, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. NETeller is not responsible for, and shall not be held liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.

[/ QUOTE ]