PDA

View Full Version : Party/Empire

Mangatang
08-01-2004, 06:56 PM
What do I need to do to open an Empire account if I already have a Party account?

Can I just go to a different computer (different IP address) and register at Empire?

I will be using the same Neteller account as Party. Does this matter?

Then will I be able to play it from my current computer (the one which I use my Party account)?

Sorry, I know this has been asked before, but a search of "Empire & Party" results in 1,283,234,994,345 posts in the last month.

Thanks.

El Barto
08-01-2004, 07:06 PM
I recommend sign up and first neteller deposit from a clean computer. You can use same neteller account.

by the way, when I tried this months ago I screwed it up and ended up with a new account that they would not let me deposit to (because I already had a Party account) - I had opened the account on a clean computer but they caught me making my first deposit on my Party computer. When the next reload bonus was offered I decided to just try a deposit and it went through. So while I missed the first deposit bonus, I have been able to get all subsequent reloads. Go figure.

GoblinMason (Craig)
08-01-2004, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I recommend sign up and first neteller deposit from a clean computer. You can use same neteller account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is what I did and it worked fine. I've gotten reload bonuses on both accounts since then.

razor
08-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Using the same internet connection or a different one?

Do you need to use a different email address?

John Deere
08-02-2004, 01:19 PM
I just signed up on Empire on the same computer using the same Internet connection that I had been using with Party for 6 months. I got a friendly phone call from India to confirm my information, and was asked if I also had a Party account under the same name. I told him that he did, and the friendly gentlement informed me that it was fine. I thanked him, and have been playing Empire ever since (with my friend as my affiliate), switching back to Party for reload bonuses.

deacsoft
08-02-2004, 02:08 PM
You can use the same computer and IP address. Just uninstall the party software, sign up for and install empire, re-install party and you're all set. No problems. No questions asked.

Prof. Booty
08-02-2004, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is what I did and it worked fine. I've gotten reload bonuses on both accounts since then.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, do you use all the same info (Name, Address, Email) on both accounts? Also, do you play (and go for the subsequent reload bonuses) on both accounts from the same computer and IP? Does it say anywhere on either site that you can't have an account on both sites? I'm really worried my accounts are gonna be frozen with my money just sitting there.

razor
08-02-2004, 03:56 PM
I just signed up on party using same name, address, email address, etc as my InterTops account.

had no problems with that... so far...