PDA

View Full Version : An AK Story

Luv2DriveTT
08-01-2004, 06:38 PM
I've been trying to figure out how to use BisonBison's converter for some time now, I was copying and pasting from the hand histroy in Party - DUH! It never dawned on my to have the historys emailed first, lol! Therefore this is my first of many hands, I'd love feedback as my game is changing radically now that I have read and I am trying to apply the lessons from Ed Miller's SSHE, this hand is from a lower limit than what I usually play, I'm testing the waters cost effectivly.

Party Poker Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. MP3 posts a blind of $0.50.
<font color="666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, MP3 (poster) checks, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds.

Flop: (10 SB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Button folds.

Turn: (6 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

River: (8 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: 8 BB

What do you guys think about my play on the river? Should I have checked, or bet agressivly into it? The Jack on the turn changed my oponent's responces.., otherwise I probably would have bet right away.

In da club /images/graemlins/club.gif

Mike Gallo
08-01-2004, 06:46 PM
I would sooner check the turn and bet the river, then bet the turn and check the river.

MarkL444
08-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Are you planning on calling a river bet?

Luv2DriveTT
08-01-2004, 07:01 PM
My read on my opponent (and I was right) was that he had a low pair, my turn bet was to see if he was going to raise up over me.