PDA

View Full Version : Fossilman in People magazine

Mike Gallo
08-01-2004, 06:29 PM
While shopping today at the supermarket I picked up a People magazine at the check out line. They had a story on poker that mentioned our very own Greg "Fossilman" Raymer.

Poker has definately gone mainstream.

BottlesOf
08-01-2004, 06:49 PM
What page?

Aug 2 issue?

Bill Murphy
08-01-2004, 08:00 PM
That was a surprisingly good article on Foss. Liked the photo of the kid losing w/slick, too. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Also in that issue was this gem: "I have a 50% chance of correctly guessing the sex of Julia Roberts' twins, but I think she'll have a boy & a girl." /images/graemlins/ooo.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Joe Tall
08-02-2004, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What page?

Aug 2 issue?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean that you...no you don't...it's not yours...is it? It has to be your mom, has to be.

Peace,
Joe tall

JoeU
08-02-2004, 02:26 PM
I just went cover to cover in the August 2nd issue (with Martha Stewart on the cover) and couldn't find it.

Mike, could you please let us know which issue and page? My wife buys this magazine religiously, and I'd love to read the article.

Joe

Big Country
08-02-2004, 02:39 PM
If there is no reply with the issue and page when ige thome tonight, i will post it. my wife gets people and had me read the article. Not that bad of an article, just a short thing talking about the impressive rise in poularity of poker.

JoeU
08-02-2004, 02:51 PM
Thanks Big Country.

I am also gonna hit Borders sometime today and check the magazine rack.

Joe

BottlesOf
08-02-2004, 05:22 PM
Hahaha. It just happened to be in my house, because my mom bought it for my grandmother. Neither of us read it.

I swear /images/graemlins/blush.gif

(I was wondering if there'd be a comment. I'm not surprised it was from you /images/graemlins/grin.gif)