PDA

View Full Version : Join Me For The Mid-America Poker Classic

Mark Heide
08-01-2004, 03:50 AM
Okay you posters. If you are not already there. Go on down to Tunica Missisippi for the Jack Binion Mid-America Poker Classic.

There should be plenty of terrible players, like myself, who will be there next week. I hope to see "loose" Abe from St.Louis and maybe some of you hot shots will be there. I'm hoping some of that "Fossilman" luck will be on my side.

I know I have not posted at this forum in quite awhile, but it's because I have a job for just over a year and they are letting me take a vacation. So, I guess I'll see all you gamblers down there.

Good Luck

Mark

PokerPaul
08-01-2004, 06:31 PM
i'll be there....i'm heading down tuesday

u gonna be in most events?

scalf
08-01-2004, 08:02 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif good luck mark...ya gotta play tuff..wait for the nuts..

gl

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

Mark Heide
08-02-2004, 01:48 AM
scalf,

The "nuts" can be pretty easy to get. You just have to be able to win with them.

Good Luck

Mark

Mark Heide
08-02-2004, 01:54 AM
PokerPaul,

I'm leaving Tuesday morning and should be there in the evening. After I check in I plan on playing a one table satellite and either winning or buying in for the Wednesday no limit holdem tournament. I'll probably play the last tournament on Sunday and will spend the rest of the time playing in one of the side games.

I hope the turnout for the tournament is good. See you there.

Good Luck

Mark

PokerPaul
08-02-2004, 03:30 PM
mark, i'll be in the pokerroom early wedensday.

Let me know how to recognize you

MikeGuz
08-02-2004, 05:28 PM
Hey Mark,

Where you been, haven't seen you around Chicago Poker for some time.

Mike "Rounder" Guzaldo