PDA

View Full Version : random bitch

Vehn
07-31-2004, 12:05 PM
I played 15kish hands this month all at 10/20 6m and 15/30 on party. I had a terrible month all around, but just now I got to see exactly how bad. These were the biggest culprets. I still don't understand how its possible to virtually break even with AKo after 141 times. Ugh...

http://img45.exs.cx/img45/1117/rungood1.jpg

wayabvpar
08-01-2004, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
random bitch

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I dated her one time...

MicroBob
08-01-2004, 08:57 PM
what were you doing dating my ex-wife?

LondonBroil
08-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Since I respect your game, could you post the 4 hands that you didn't raise PF with the AK and your explanation as to why you didn't?

MicroBob
08-02-2004, 12:54 AM
it might have already been capped when it got to him.
or he might have been heads-up against a short-stack who was already all-in.

Nottom
08-02-2004, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Since I respect your game, could you post the 4 hands that you didn't raise PF with the AK and your explanation as to why you didn't?

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is that they were folded to him in the BB.

Meatmaw
08-02-2004, 03:26 AM
Do you have a program that automatically reads your hand history for such data? If so, what was it? I'd love to hear about it.

MicroBob
08-02-2004, 03:38 AM
with 171 posts here i hope you're kidding.
but somehow i think you're not.

it's called pokertracker. what he showed was a screen-shot from his pokertracker stats database thingee.

it costs $55 and is easily worth triple the cost.
once you get it you'll wonder how you ever did without.

try doing a search of pokertracker in the threads. maybe in the beginners thread where i'm sure there have been many basic questions on it asked and answered.

or go to pokertracker.com

you can download it for free and check it out for a 1000 hands version before forking over the $55.

if you're serious about your game and serious about improving there is little doubt that you should get it.

Vehn
08-02-2004, 06:01 PM
Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, Button folds, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (2 SB) 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks.

Turn: (1 BB) 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB caps</font>, Hero calls.

River: (9 BB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 13 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
Hero shows Ah Kc (flush, king high).
BB shows 2s Ac (flush, ace high).
Outcome: BB wins 13 BB. </font>

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, MP folds, <font color="CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, Button folds, Hero calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, CO calls.

Turn: (6.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG folds, CO calls.

River: (8.50 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 10.50 BB

Hero shows Ah Kc (one pair, kings).
CO shows 8s 8d (one pair, eights).
Outcome: Hero wins 10.50 BB. </font>

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
Hero folds, <font color="CC3333">MP raises</font>, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">MP bets</font>, Button folds, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, MP calls.

Turn: (5.25 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, MP calls.

River: (7.25 BB) 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, MP folds.

Final Pot: 8.25 BB

BB doesn't show.
Outcome: BB wins 8.25 BB. </font>

I supposedly lost link here? but I don't remember that and I never lose link. Oh well?

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, Hero folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: (7.66 SB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, UTG folds.

Final Pot: 4.33 BB

No showdown. UTG+1 wins 4.33 BB. </font>