PDA

View Full Version : QQ and Ace on the flop

Sent
07-31-2004, 12:59 AM
Before the flop I prayed for no A or K, everything was getting cracked, this was no different. I have no divine right to win, but I sure do love to though.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO folds, Button folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (11 SB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (8 BB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, MP3 calls, Hero folds, <font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, UTG+1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

River: (14 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, MP3 folds, <font color="CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, MP2 calls.

Final Pot: 20 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
UTG shows Ah Th (two pair, aces and tens).
MP2 shows Tc Ad (two pair, aces and tens).
Outcome: MP2 wins 10 BB. UTG wins 10 BB. </font>

-Sent

kgrad5
07-31-2004, 01:04 AM
good flop bet, bad turn check, bet and fold to a raise, or bet and then check the river if you prefer, you have no reason to think you are behind here. your check gave him the go ahead to bluff at what he perceives as you haveing nothing, in this case he had something but in general..

SteveY
07-31-2004, 01:06 AM
Well played. There are basically no draws on the flop, so when you get 4 callers being the PF raiser, I think you're right in assuming there's an ace out there.