PDA

View Full Version : To Clash

Kevroc
07-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Kevroc is UTG+2 with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Kevroc raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP1 3-bets</font>, MP2 folds, MP3 <font color="purple">(Fishy One)</font> folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, <font color="CC3333">Kevroc caps</font>, MP1 calls, SB calls.

Flop: (14 SB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Kevroc bets</font>, MP1 calls, SB calls.

Turn: (8.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Kevroc checks, MP1 checks.

River: (8.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB folds, <font color="CC3333">Kevroc bets</font>, MP1 folds.

Final Pot: 9.50 BB

Heres the hand that I claimed I had aces in, it will get blasted but, it was fun afterwards. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

balkii
07-30-2004, 08:24 PM
turn check is pretty awful.

other than that it looks good.

Kevroc
07-30-2004, 08:28 PM
should have mentioned that the player acted after me was pretty tight. Suppose I bet and get raised? Do I reraise, call or dump? The read is important here, he was one of the few I respected at the table.

I thought it was kinda standard, just was dying to tell clash what I had because the table banter afterwards was pretty funny. I claimed I had AA and moaned how I never play it correctly.

BaronVonCP
07-30-2004, 08:56 PM
If the player is tight you can easily fold to a raise.

bdk3clash
07-30-2004, 10:38 PM
Yeah, when I wasn't claiming to smoke crack and never lose with Aces, I was folding to Kevroc's raises. Anyway, you have a clear bet-and-fold-to-a-raise here on the turn.