PDA

View Full Version : A4s in MP1

ugadawg
07-30-2004, 06:32 PM
<font color="red"> OK. Been on this table for a few hours. MP3 had seen 3 hands in the past few hours that made quads against him mostly... So, he was on tilt (I was one of the quad persons! /images/graemlins/wink.gif ) MP1 was pretty Loose mixed up passive/agressive - but played any A,K,or suited.

BTW Pokerstars is not rock-stars at this level! /images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Dawg is MP1 with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, Dawg calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, CO calls, <font color="666666">3 folds</font>, UTG+1 calls, Dawg calls.

<font color="red"> OK to call the raise here - Right? </font>

Flop: (9.40 SB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, Dawg checks, <font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, CO calls, UTG+1 calls, Dawg calls.

<font color="red"> Should I have raised with the nut flush draw or is calling one bet ok? </font>

Turn: (6.70 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, Dawg checks, <font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, CO folds, UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Dawg raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP3 3-bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Dawg caps</font>, MP3 calls, UTG+1 calls.

<font color="red"> Is the c/r here a max value play? I was 99% sure he would bet. </font>

River: (18.70 BB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, Dawg checks, <font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Dawg raises</font>, MP3 folds, UTG+1 calls.

<font color="red"> Again, is the c/r here a max value play? I was 99% sure he would bet. This pot was the biggest I had ever seen at .25/.50. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif </font>

Final Pot: 23.70 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 23.70 BB, between UTG+1 and Dawg.</font>

DMBFan23
07-30-2004, 06:46 PM
PF: yeah, last to act, with that multiway pot, you have to call the raise.

Flop: you could have raised for value here, since you have 2+ callers, and then bet the turn if you hit. I think the call sets up the turn C/R nicely, I like this approach.

Turn: given that you check called the flop, the C/R fits well here.

River: I'm torn. I say bet the river, as you might get calls from 2 pair, the King of Spades, a straight, etc...but given the turn action, you might be better off checking and praying someone bets, and you might get more bets that way. but I still vote for Bet.

unless someone played 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif or 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif like the most passive player on earth, I assume YHWG