PDA

View Full Version : Your Election Prediction?

ChristinaB
07-30-2004, 06:20 PM

ArchAngel71857
07-30-2004, 06:25 PM
two things.

1. I suck at this since I predicted that in 2000, Gore would win the electoral college, but Bush would win the popular vote.

2. I had a dream that Kerry won the election by winning like 48 or whatever of the states. But Bush won Florida, getting 95% of the votes. So whatever that means.

-AA

Zeno
07-30-2004, 06:39 PM
In my opinon, all election polls/questions/predictions should be put off until after the World Series. No one really gives a hoot until then anyway.

-Zeno

Jimbo
07-31-2004, 01:32 PM
Since I correctly predicted the Congressional takeover by the Republicans in 2002 I feel qualified to accurately predict the 2004 Presidential election.

Bush in a close race and the Republicans will increase their majority in the Senate but stay about the same in the House.

Jimbo

whiskeytown
07-31-2004, 01:54 PM
I predict a cluster [censored] of massive proportions

I believe the Repub's will again manuipulate voting to give them the edge needed to take states like Florida...this includes possible tampering with touch screen voting that has no paper trail.

However, I also believe hackers will do the same, and in a couple instances, just to throw the vote into question, will set up a couple districts to vote entirely for the constitution party or something...an obvious rig

chaos and anarchy will then ensue...with Bush insisting he won fair and square, but this time, the democrats won't stand for him stealing the white house, and we'll be headed to the second American civil war...

you read it here first...

RB

El Barto
08-02-2004, 05:37 AM
Alright, who was it that actually selected: "Likely Kerry (95% confidence)" /images/graemlins/blush.gif