PDA

View Full Version : I am Uber

Eder
07-30-2004, 05:04 PM
Went AFK after 2nd hand of SnG...come back 2 hours later...screen message = "Table closed"..."You have finished in 2nd place"

Rotf...suprised I didn't win...

Guess this shows weak/passive in the extreme is a winner?

Unarmed
07-30-2004, 05:21 PM
That is hilarious, but not overly surprising...

Dominic
07-30-2004, 06:15 PM
you think when it got down to three handed they would've figure out you were gone...

"jesus, this guy is tight...."

River2Pair
07-30-2004, 07:56 PM
Once I was the big stack and there was a ghost-like player. Once the blind finally put him in, I had raised and it was heads-up between me and the ghost. Me=AA. Ghost=KQ. Me=full house, kings full of aces. Oops. I just got my aces cracked by a guy not even playing! He even doubled up a few more times before he was bounced in 4th.

ilya
07-30-2004, 08:18 PM
Great story, rofl.

...reminds me of one time I was playing a $10 SnG on Party, but really had to leave. There were 7 or 8 players left, it was level 3, and I had about 700 chips. I didn't think I could post&fold into the money (now I know I was wrong...) so I decided my highest EV strategy would be to go all-in every hand for the 5 minutes I had left. To make a long story short, I knocked out half the table with hands like 73o and finally went out in 3rd about 3 minutes later. They were probably cursing me out long after I left.