PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker Tournaments - Any Plans to Expand?

Subby
07-30-2004, 02:39 PM
I am playing exclusively on Party right now in the low-fee SnGs. I would love to play in more MTTs, but the offerings at Party are severaly limited by time and fees and variety. Is this similar to other sites? It seems like there should be more 3 table and low-entry-fee MTTs than there are at the "biggest Poker site on the net."

unfrgvn
07-30-2004, 03:22 PM
I agree with you. I was happy when they offered the 2 and 3 table SNG's and have been very disappointed that they are only offering $20 limit and pot limit and $30 no limit. I would even try the 20 nl if they offered it, would prefer 10's. I sent then an email asking this question but only got an automated response saying they appreciated the email.

Potowame
07-30-2004, 03:49 PM
The First day they had the 3 table SIT-IN-GOES, they offerd $5NL. After that it was gone, I guess it was not profitable enough. I would love to see the 5-10 3tables there, it would be a nice pay day for little investment.

UB has 1+0 MTT Rebuys, 5+.50 MTT
Stars 1+0, 3+.3, 5+.5 & the Big pay out 11 rebuy. MTT

If your on a small Bankroll, Party is not the site to play MTT. IMO

Martin Aigner
07-30-2004, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I sent then an email asking this question but only got an automated response saying they appreciated the email.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess, you can consider yourself lucky for not recieving a non-automated email /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Best regards

Martin Aigner