PDA

View Full Version : Good data sample for SnGs

Zaebos
07-29-2004, 10:56 PM
How many sngs represent a good sample size that can safely be examined for leaks? Also whatever the answer I think it would be a good thing to have the sng faq i saw floating around. To prevent newbies from looking at only a few games and then deciding it was time to move up.

Phill S
07-30-2004, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
To prevent newbies from looking at only a few games and then deciding it was time to move up.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe im just being a grouch being the morning after a good nights drinking.

you want 'newbies' moving up too soon. this is where most of the profit is. i dont think many people on here would like to admit it, but we want to find a few people on a table who are clearly out of their depth. this is why everyones ROI isnt at least 5% lower.

harsh, but its a fact. this is money, if you cant afford to lose it dont gamble it and if you find you cant handle a level move down.

Phill

blendedsuit
07-30-2004, 05:37 AM
ummmmm. Isn't the purpose of this forum to help each other improve as players? Are you going to be disseminating false information Phil, then to make our ROI diminish? If we all want to face worse opponents than ourselves, then Phil, please explain the purpose of this forum.

Phill S
07-30-2004, 08:40 AM
*head hung in shame*

i just went off ona tangent to the real point i wanted to make. ie thats where the money comes from.

id just woken up, was feeling a bit off.

however

[ QUOTE ]
If we all want to face worse opponents than ourselves, then Phil, please explain the purpose of this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

last i checked the purpose was to make us relatively better, therefor the purpose of the forum is to make our opponents relatively worse than us.

but fair enuff

Phill

blendedsuit
07-30-2004, 09:16 AM
I wasnt sure if you were a rogue spy for a minute from some sinister poker group. No sweat. See you at the tables. =]

Zaebos
08-01-2004, 04:17 AM
and he didn't even pretend to answer the question......