PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Lives on a Different Planet than Me!!

Jimbo
07-29-2004, 10:30 PM
I swear the guy got cheered for gibberish. The Demmies are desperate if he is their savior. I will be desperate if the electorate is fooled by this clown I suggest all rational Americans pray for our country and vote for FOUR MORE YEARS!!.

Jimbo

MaxPower
07-29-2004, 11:19 PM
Judging by the outcome of the 2000 election, the electorate is very easily fooled by a clown.

andyfox
07-29-2004, 11:22 PM
Trenchant analysis.

Cyrus
07-30-2004, 02:11 AM
"Kerry Lives on a Different Planet than Me!"

Yes, that's correct. I would assume from the content of your offerings that you are dispatching them from around the vicinity of Alpha Centauri.

Which is not as far as people think, mind you.

Take care.

Rooster71
07-30-2004, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Judging by the outcome of the 2000 election, the electorate is very easily fooled by a clown.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ain't that the truth!

The_Tracker
07-30-2004, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

benfranklin
07-30-2004, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I swear the guy got cheered for gibberish.

Jimbo

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what your problem is, I thought that his message was very clear:

1. He fought in Vietnam

2. He has a bunch of unspecified (secret??) plans to end the war, balance the budget, end our dependence on foreign oil, greatly improve education, and give everyone the best health care in the world.

3. He fought in Vietnam.

4. He is going to pay for (2.) by raising taxes on the "rich" (anyone making more than $200K).

5. He fought in Vietnam.

What part of that did you not understand? What is not clear is why it took him an hour to say it.

(Actually, I think that he also may have slipped in a campaign promise to abolish death, but I was drinking at the time. Heavily. I was trying to numb my brain even faster than that speech was doing it.)

jokerswild
07-31-2004, 04:25 AM
I never realized that you believe that you are from outer space

Jimbo
07-31-2004, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Trenchant analysis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Andy I never know when you are posting tounge in cheek but thanks anyway. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jimbo