PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna be at the borgata tomorrow.

BeerMoney
07-28-2004, 08:39 PM
I'll be trying to make some beermoney at the Borg tomorrow.. Will anyone else be there?

BeerMoney
07-31-2004, 10:44 AM
I was playing some drunk 1-5 stud. Some guy brings it in for a buck, a coupla callers to me, I have a 5 showing, and 9's in the hole. I make it 3 to go, folded after me, some guy to act after me, never got his up card, complains, so the dealer flips him an ace!!! He calls! I say whoa whoa, that's not fair, call the floor over..

People at the table try to explain it to floor person "Jeff". "Jeff" is a dick and doesn't want to do anything to take care of the situation. He says we acted out of turn since all of the cards weren't dealt out yet.. we try to explain the situation to him more. He doesn't care, and says keep dealing.. Then he starts to better understand what happens, and then says "Well, what do you want me to do about it?" I say, "I don't know, that's not my job, that's your job." I bitch and complain some more, cause the whole time he's rolling his eyes at me, acting like a total cock. Then, once he has handled the situation horribly, the situation he is paid to handle, he says, "well, its actually not my section of the floor to handle, its someone elses turf." I say, "Why the hell are you over here then acting like it is your turf?" He rolls his eyes again, and I call him a name, and got a 1/2 hour vacation.

I was pretty disappointed in this, complained to his boss, and she said that I was right!

mostsmooth
07-31-2004, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be trying to make some beermoney at the Borg tomorrow.. Will anyone else be there?

[/ QUOTE ]
i havent been there yet when nobody else was there
theres always somebody there /images/graemlins/grin.gif