PDA

View Full Version : Num of playas that reuire the most skillz

FrankLu99
07-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Hi
Full ring table, SH or HU? which one reuires more skill and knowledge of the game and players?

I heard once that caro said 3 or 4 handed poker reuires the most skill. your thoughts?

FrankLu99
07-28-2004, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi
Full ring table, SH or HU? which one reuires more skill and knowledge of the game and players?

I heard once that caro said 3 or 4 handed poker requires the most skill. your thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i need a new keyboard. my "Q" is not working properly

phixxx
07-29-2004, 01:09 AM
Shorthanded possibly /images/graemlins/blush.gif, alot more to think about

FrankLu99
07-30-2004, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Shorthanded possibly /images/graemlins/blush.gif, alot more to think about

[/ QUOTE ]

i like HUs cuz there is no 3rd party.
Sh prob requires the most skil cuz there are more factors and u are making more decisions

Dov
07-31-2004, 11:37 AM
Short handed is the most difficult to play.

The starting requirements are looser meaning you will play more hands than you are used to.

Marginal hands will win more often - meaning you need to know where you're at.

Aggression is more important than cards. You need poker skills more than card and odds skills.

Playing 4 handed is the most difficult because you need to track the constantly changing and aggressive play of 3 other people. HU is just one other person to track.

Poor play in the blinds will destroy you short handed because you pay your blind so often.

If you tend to make poor decisions, you will be destroyed much more quickly short handed because of the wider range of decisions that need to be made and their increased frequency.