PDA

View Full Version : las vegas trip report(not much poker but...)

jayadd
07-28-2004, 04:33 PM
Got to the airport at JfK Ashe see's this girland says whoa shes hot, i take a look and bursts his bubble by saying she looks 15. Ashe blames it on not having his glasses. God Punishes him by having him sit next to the girls dad on the plane for the flight out to vegas.

We arrive in vegas and get to the NYNY at midnight our friend tony who is spending the summer bumming it in LA meets us at the lobby. No wait to check in and we get the room keys to the suite. We go to the room and about a dozen holy chits and oh my's the room is amazing 2 beds a seperate living room with a couch a jacuzzi and 2 tv's and more marble than the venetian lobby. Time to go party.

The 3 of us are on somewhat of a budget so we head to one of my favorite joints Ellis island. Its a dive but $1 beers and $2 shots. We catch up with tony havent seen him in awhile and bullshit over there $100 worth of drinks and where bombed time to check out the strip.

We walk over to Margaritaville but there close and stop in at osheas for a couple of more drinks before we decide to call it a night. As we pass monte carlo for some strange reason i decided that my shorts where weighing me down and walk to the breakfast joint in my boxers. Not the prettiest sight but its vegas. We meet 2 chicks and get there number and go back to the room after we eat by this time its 7am.

Thurs. we go over and meet my friend rachel who lives in vegas at the monte carlo for a little 2-4 action at around 4:30pm. Ashe and I only play 2-4 when we are wrecked so coming into this game heavy drinking is once again in order. We get seated and at this table is me ashe tony and rachel plus a couple of people who are just getting in the way. Every time tony called a bet i rased him and if i rasied tony ashe would raise me. Rachel got fed up with us and she would eventually cap it. Well i had a good run of lucky cards cause most of the time i played blind and ended up plus 180 in about 3 hours.

Thurs night we played pai gow poker at NYNY, Luxor and excalibur. I won 160 at luxor and broke even at the other 2. We had gotten a VIP invite to Tabu at mgm grand but tony the crap head didnt bring shoes and we couldnt get him in. The place was crazy but i couldnt leave my boy outside with the nobodys, i thought about it though.

Fri sat sun to be continued fyi fri was the greatest