PDA

View Full Version : Web Poker Site to Honor

06-15-2002, 02:26 PM
Just a note to all who enjoy Holdem Poker. I am a regular player at dynamite poker and I would like to say congratulations to the the team that runs this site.. They take pride in running a good format and act quickly whenever there is a problem like colusion among players.. If you enjoy tournament holdem and a great group of people, give dynamite poker a visit.. They are tops..

06-15-2002, 03:25 PM
It's great to hear there are enough instances of collusion so that the site's reaction to these situations is a big selling point.

I'll be sure to run right over there.

I hope that you're not a shill for the company. Then I would feel bad.

OK, not really.

06-15-2002, 03:49 PM
We seem to be getting many posts about Dynamite Poker that read like ads. Even though we appreciate very much the fact that Dynamite Poker is one of our advertisers, and we wish them much success, if you are affiliated with this site, it would be best not to write anymore posts such as this one. If you are not affiliated with the site, please state this fact and that you are just voicing your opinion.

Thanks and best wishes,

Mason

06-16-2002, 08:53 AM
With all these pro-dynamite poker blurbs, it seems to me you guys are running the risk of us simpletons thinking management just might be colluding with the colluders. A bit of cheating, expose those dastardly scoundrels for what they are, then pay the cheated off in full.

Good one for these suspicious times. Best of luck. LTL

06-16-2002, 12:11 PM
I AM NOT AFFILIATED IN ANYWAY WITH THIS, OR ANY OTHER SITE!!

There...got that out of the way!

I sure as hell hope you wrote this with tongue-in -cheek. If so, ascerbic sense of of cynical humor appropriately noted and appreciated.

If not, omg....Do you ever leave your house? Do you let anyone in? Are there snakes coming out of your toilet? Do you have your aluminum foil headgear to protect yourself from the alien brainwashing??

Please tell me you're just yanking a chain?

06-16-2002, 05:44 PM
Whatever.

Best of luck to you. LTL