PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get the July TGC bonus but not play?

Vazh
07-27-2004, 09:47 AM
Thank you TGC guy for the July bonus, but I didn't play a single hand there during the bonus clearing period. Once I learned the T&C for clearing the bonus I decided it wasn't worth the time it would take.

1. The way you determine raked hands is ridiculous.
2. The layout of your buttons is less than optimal. Since your button layout is different from everyone else I miss clicked several times the last time I played at a Prima site. My fault, I know, but still.
3. Since I don't play NL, there aren't enough games going to keep me interested.

I know sites try to find ways they can be unique, but sometimes uniqueness hurts rather than helps. Raked hands and button layouts are enough to keep me away from your site.

Thanks

kiemo
07-27-2004, 09:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

1. The way you determine raked hands is ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exact reason I and other lower limit players should not play there.

My calculations show I would have to about 7x the number of hands at TGC then I would at other sites to clear the same bonus amount.

No thanks.

Alobar
07-27-2004, 11:19 AM
I was super excited about the bonus, but when I learned how they view a raked hand I didn't even bother try. It simply wouldn't have been worth it.

Gaming Club
07-28-2004, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you TGC guy for the July bonus, but I didn't play a single hand there during the bonus clearing period. Once I learned the T&C for clearing the bonus I decided it wasn't worth the time it would take.

[/ QUOTE ]
Our pleasure. Funny thing is that many people who took advantage of the bonus who thought it would take ages to clear the bonus were pleasantly surprised that they managed to do it in a relatively short timeframe. Also, given the softness of some our our games it's really not as unattainable as it may look.

You'll notice a post earlier by Pokerwhore, saying that it took him a little while, but he managed to clear the bonus in full.

[ QUOTE ]

The layout of your buttons is less than optimal. Since your button layout is different from everyone else I miss clicked several times the last time I played at a Prima site. My fault, I know, but still.

[/ QUOTE ]
There is an interface upgrade in the works (exact ETA not available yet) but there will be some nice additions to the look and layout.

[ QUOTE ]

I know sites try to find ways they can be unique, but sometimes uniqueness hurts rather than helps. Raked hands and button layouts are enough to keep me away from your site.

[/ QUOTE ]
We appreciate the comments tho.