PDA

View Full Version : Laptop/Computer help

Nick B.
07-27-2004, 07:40 AM
I just bought a laptop from dell with a 1900x1200 display. When I open up Party/Empire Poker, the window size is messed up and there are black bars on the bottom and right side of the window. I was wondering if anybody else had this problem and if they got it fixed. Right now I am using a program that resizes the windows, but it is only temporary and works ok, but not great. Also, everytime I close down EP/PP I get an error.

Nick

TylerD
07-27-2004, 07:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
everytime I close down EP/PP I get an error.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too, this has only been happening since their last upgrade, anyone know how to solve this?

daveymck
07-27-2004, 08:33 AM
Make sure that your graphics drivers are up to date is the first thing to try.

Nick B.
07-27-2004, 10:30 AM
My drivers are all updated. Having the windows the wrong sizes isn't a problem it is just an annoyance. It would be nice to have it fixed.

iacceptcash
07-27-2004, 04:23 PM
I had the same problem. Here is what I did to fix it.

Go into display properties on your machine (where you would change screen resolution). Then click on Advanced properties. Then there should be a drop down list for DPI Settings. Make sure this is set to Normal Size (96DPI). Mine was set on Large size, and when I changed this and restarted my computer, everything was fine.

Tim

Nick B.
07-27-2004, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had the same problem. Here is what I did to fix it.

Go into display properties on your machine (where you would change screen resolution). Then click on Advanced properties. Then there should be a drop down list for DPI Settings. Make sure this is set to Normal Size (96DPI). Mine was set on Large size, and when I changed this and restarted my computer, everything was fine.

Tim

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, thanks I will try that.