PDA

View Full Version : Pokertracker error

Deicer.
07-27-2004, 04:58 AM
I get this error messages ”out of memory” when I try to import some big hands history files.

Pokerstars are able to generate hands history files, which contains all the games you have ever played.
The problem is that these files are 50+ mb big and it takes 10-15 hours for pokertracker to process them.
I have tried with one 10 mb file and it worked fine (it took about 6 hours). But the next file is 43 mb and I keep getting this ”out of memory” error. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

What can I do to avoid this?

Thanks!

vector
07-27-2004, 05:08 AM
Buy more memory? Or just keep breaking up the files into manageable 10M chunks.

I was going to direct you to the PT Forum, but I see you have already posted there /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Deicer.
07-27-2004, 05:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
Buy more memory? Or just keep breaking up the files into manageable 10M chunks.

I was going to direct you to the PT Forum, but I see you have already posted there /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but it dosn't seem to be much people at the PT forum /images/graemlins/grin.gif

How do i break up the files in 10 mb chunks ??? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thansk for your quick reply ! ! !

radek2166
07-27-2004, 12:50 PM
How fast is ur processor?

scotnt73
07-27-2004, 04:29 PM
check your disk space on your hard drive. your prob full or close too it. if so make some room.

Rob Blackburn
07-27-2004, 04:38 PM
In tracker there is a function under Utilities called File Splitter, unzip the Stars file and then use file splitter bing o bango.

I also had this problem.

Deicer.
07-28-2004, 04:00 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
In tracker there is a function under Utilities called File Splitter, unzip the Stars file and then use file splitter bing o bango.

I also had this problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO ! It worked. Thanks