PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 SNG Game Schedule

DrPhysic
07-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Here's your 2+2 SNG game schedule.

CHANGE OF STARTING PROCEEDURE:
Second posting. Same message as last week:

The starters will take the currently registering game at the start time, if there are 5 or

less people already registered. Therefore watch the the game currently registering at the

specified start time. If 6 or more people are already in it, Then we will wait for the next

one.

PLEASE WATCH FOR THE STARTERS BEFORE JUMPING IN!

"EURO" 2+2 SnG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 8PM GMT/4PM EDT TUESDAY July 27
LOOK FOR Stone_Eyes (Stoneii on 2+2) or DrPhysic signon.

"Atlantic" 2+2 SNG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 8:00PM EDT THURSDAY July 29
Look for neutron999 (Pitcher) or skaboomizzy signon.

"US" 2+2 SNG $10+1 NLHE on STARS 9:30PM EDT THURSDAY July 29
Look for [b]Toro or heyrocker[b] signon.

Games for 2+2 posters. Not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing.

Doc /images/graemlins/cool.gif

MicroBob
07-26-2004, 06:23 PM
i know this has been covered in the past....but i wonder if just setting up a private tourney and posting the password in these forums would be a better way to go.

i haven't been around to participate in any of these lately and i'm not sure that a change would make them any more or less convenient for me so i'm not exactly saying 'change the format and more people will play' because i honestly don't know.

just a thought.

DrPhysic
07-26-2004, 07:08 PM
MBob,

We have experimented, and get pretty good participation this way. We have had three events that were other formats, one was a saturday 18 seat sng satellite to the sunday 215 which we entirely filled with 2+2ers, one was an "Impromptu Tournament" on a sunday night that drew about 30 people, and one was the "US vs Euro Challenge #1" private multi tournament which we will probably do again soon.

For a "once in a while" event these work fine, but for the every week games, the sng's provide a place for 2+2ers to play on a mostly regular schedule and provide times that make one or more of the games available to almost everyone.

And, yes, we would like to have more participation. Suggestions accepted.

Doc